Friday 19 March 2010

A trip to the cinema.

I went with friends to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D this afternoon. It's a PG film which kept us fascinated and fully entertained. The characters are brilliantly portrayed, my two favourites being the Cat and the Mad Hatter. The missiles, insects and ghosts whizzing out from the screen kept us ducking and diving throughout the film. A great experience!


I would have liked to have inserted a picture from the film but have been unable to succeed with that idea. However, you can watch a trailer, through Google, under:
'alice in wonderland cinema'.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time, Beryl.
    Everyone I know who's been to see it thinks its a fabulous film :)
    Wonder if I can persuade Paul to go :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is excellent Pat and apart from the story I believe Paul would enjoy the technical side of the production.

    ReplyDelete