Tuesday 22 July 2014

Here we are again!! (Third attempt)

8 recently had a lovely new Computer bought for me for my birthday. Lots of new signs and symbolic, lots of intrusions I hated!!!  Fortunately for me I have two very good friends who are knowledgeable about technical equipment!  They came round yesterday with their beautiful Jack Russell, Paddy.  As the result of their patience and deter mention all is resolved and simplified so once again I'm a happy surfer and blogger if a bit out of practice!!   Thank you so very much Paul and Pat for your support.  Paddy is so handsome and I'm looking forward to seeing him on your blog fairlr soon.  I know how sad you are to have lost Missy and you are such amazing dog lovers to have adopted another dog so soon after losing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment